[LFC] Naujienos

Phect
Posts in topic: 60

3rd kit. Nėr gerai, bet nėr ir tragedija.

zaliai_geltonas
Posts in topic: 4

koridoriuje pasifotkino, cool
Nespalvotas
Posts in topic: 3

Nathaniel Clyne krenta 6-iems mėnesiams. :confusion-seeingstars:

Nathaniel Clyne has suffered a cruciate ligament injury ruling him out for six months.

Clyne has left the club’s summer tour of the United States and flown back to the UK for an operation after receiving the diagnosis.
Phect

Nespalvotas wrote: 24 Jul 2019, 19:40 Nathaniel Clyne krenta 6-iems mėnesiams. :confusion-seeingstars:

Nathaniel Clyne has suffered a cruciate ligament injury ruling him out for six months.

Clyne has left the club’s summer tour of the United States and flown back to the UK for an operation after receiving the diagnosis.
Nedidelis praradimas, nes Clyne nėra profesionalus futbolininkas. Kaip ir Lallana.
zaliai_geltonas
Posts in topic: 4

Phect wrote: 24 Jul 2019, 20:42
Nespalvotas wrote: 24 Jul 2019, 19:40 Nathaniel Clyne krenta 6-iems mėnesiams. :confusion-seeingstars:

Nedidelis praradimas, nes Clyne nėra profesionalus futbolininkas. Kaip ir Lallana.
Gaila, nes atrodo good lad, bet traumos kaip užpjovė taip užpjovė.
Phect

zaliai_geltonas wrote: 25 Jul 2019, 14:30Gaila, nes atrodo good lad, bet traumos kaip užpjovė taip užpjovė.
Pakankamai solidus gynyboje, bet atakoje visiškai useless fullbackas. Kaip Bissaka, tik dar ir greičio nebeturi.
Phect

Padavė naujienų:

KepenuBaseinas

:arrow_up:

Su finansais viskas good... tik idomu ka pasiulys Nike is dizaino puses...
hippo
Posts in topic: 2

KepenuBaseinas wrote: 23 Aug 2019, 12:49 :arrow_up:

Tą patį ką ir visiems - boring template.
Phect

KepenuBaseinas wrote: 23 Aug 2019, 12:49 :arrow_up:

Nike maikės yra reto baisumo ir nuobodumo kūriniai, einantys pagal tą patį štampą. Užtenka į kaimynus į rytus nuo M6 pažiūrėt.

Bet yra ir kita medalio pusė - NB nors pastaruoju metu ir visiškai uždominavo fanų širdis su tikrai jėginiu dizainu - nesugeba patenkinti paklausos. Marškinėliai klubo shope nuolat sold out ir labai retai restockina. Pvz. tą naują juodą goalkeeper kit'ą per kelias valandas išpirko. Ir čia ne tik su futbolo aprangom NB taip feilina - krepšinyje, kiek teko skaityt - tas pats (Kawhi Leonard pvz.).
KepenuBaseinas

:arrow_up:

Na mano zmonai dar pasiseke gaut...bet istiesu, tai taip- kaledoms, jau sunku gaut.
reyu
mes que un club
Posts in topic: 2

Žmonos nuotrauka yra?
KepenuBaseinas

reyu wrote: 23 Aug 2019, 13:34 Žmonos nuotrauka yra?
Savo galiu atsiust, parasyk i privata email addresa...😂
Phect

Nežinau, ar kas sekėte, bet LFC twitteryje / reddite pastarosiomis dienomis pakankamai gero dydžio shitstormas kilęs dėl vieno žaidėjo. Tai - pienius iš akademijos, 18-kmetis puolėjas Bobby Duncan (su savo partneriu puolime Paul Glatzel pakankamai neblogą duetą suformavęs). Duncan (kuris, beje, yra Gerrardo pusbrolis) į LFC akademiją atėjo praeitais metais, pasibaigus kontraktus su Manchester City (ten jo agentas visus tiltus sudegino; kodėl tai svarbu - jau tuoj pat).

Taigi, pastarąją savaitę pasirodė visokių pranešimų apie tai, jog galimai Duncan nori išvykti, o Fiorentina už nė vienų oficialių rungtynių nesužaidusį vaiką pasiūlė £10m. Michael Edwards, being the genius that he is, pasiūlymą atmetė. O tada prasidėjo shitstormas. Duncano agentas Saif Rubie (atstovavęs bei puikiai konsultavęs tokius grandus kaip Saido Berahino) twitteryje išplatino neįtikėtiną pranešimą apie tai, kaip klubas žlugdo Duncano karjerą, kokios tragiškos būklės yra vaiko psichinė sveikata, kiek jis klube mažai uždirba ir pan. Žodžiu, visiškas PR disasterclass. Pilnas statement:
‘There has been a lot of things said the last few weeks regarding Bobby Duncan’s future at Liverpool.

‘And today [Wednesday] is the final straw of the behaviour and dealing of Liverpool sporting director Michael Edwards.

‘A few months ago before the end of last season, Bobby had meetings with the club’s hierarchy including academy director Alex Inglethorpe.

‘It was recognised that Bobby wasn’t happy at Liverpool for different reasons and Alex invited us to bring offers to the club for the exit of Bobby Duncan.

‘For a player with zero first team experience, no clubs were prepared to pay an outright reasonable fee for a player they got for £200,000 last summer.

‘With that in mind we have been able to find clubs that were ready to take Bobby on a season-long loan with a option to buy for amounts of £1.5million upwards which is a great return for the club on a player who will never play for the Liverpool first team and who doesn’t want to be there.

‘The club and Michael Edwards specifically made it clear that that kind of deal wouldn’t work.

‘So then myself and my team worked even harder and managed to get a deal on the table for a loan with an obligation to buy after five starts with a higher transfer fee than before and a sell-on to Liverpool.

‘Putting all of that aside, the real reason Bobby missed the Under 23 game (against Southampton) on Monday is because he has suffered some deep mental health issues with all the stress the club has put him under.

‘Stress of being told he can leave but then going out of their way to force him to stay against his will.

‘Not only is he on a very small salary but he also has one season left on his contract after this one and Liverpool have flatly said he will not get a new one.‘Bobby has not left his room for four days because of this and will never go back to Liverpool again and my only concern now is his mental health and well being.

‘The Liverpool hierarchy have shown zero consideration to that and have even gone as far as saying in writing that they will punish him and make him stay at the club until January and beyond to teach him a lesson.

‘This is not really dignified behaviour from a club with the rich history of Liverpool and one who one of their greatest ever players Steven Gerrard happens to be Bobby’s cousin.

‘It’s a sad state of affairs that a club such as a Liverpool can be allowed to get away with mentally bullying and destroying the life of a young man such as Bobby.

‘I know one thing for sure, and that is he is never going back there again and he’s on such a small salary that no amount of fines will even make a difference.

‘In this situation all that matters is the players health and in this case Michael Edwards has totally ignored that because of his own stubbornness and I really pray that his experience doesn’t happen to any young players again.’
Kas įvyko toliau yra gana sunku racionaliai ir iš eilės sudėlioti, todėl tiesiog nukopinsiu iš megathreado reddite:
Bobby Duncan's agent Saif Rubie posts an official statement regarding Liverpool FC conduct with Bobby Duncan:

Bobby Duncan who had his twitter picture blacked out retweeted it with just a "." and pinned the tweet. He has since deleted that and unpinned it.

12 years ago, the FA suspended Saif Rubie after he failed to respond to repeated requests by FA investigators to submit information regarding his activities.

Carragher and Saif get into a twitter war.

Carragher: I know Bobby & his family well, he’s young & at that age we all want everything right now. Played for the 1st team in pre season which is a great start & he should try & develop this season & maybe make the bench in Caraboa Cup. That should be the advice you’re giving him you 🤡

Saif: Do you also want to give advice on how to spit at people from the outside of a car? You're the last person to say or know what's really going on behding the scenes. Focus on your job and I'll focus on mine.

Carragher: I made a huge mistake & apologised, I hurt myself more than anyone. You have made a big mistake & are hurting yourself but more importantly a young lads career. Throwing Stevie Gerrard’s name in also is embarrassing.

Saif: No problem Jamie. But in life you can't be wrong and strong. When the truth comes out as to how Michael Edwards has handled Bobby's wellbeing and future you will be thinking differently I promise you. Not a single word in the statement is not the hard truth.

Carragher: There is a problem & it’s you. You take on the most powerful person at the club besides Klopp?!! Madness. Club will never deal with you again

Saif: You talking about the glorified data analyst Michael Edwards? The one who doesn't even know that Kevin-Scholes Boateng is a midfielder not a centre forward. Goes to show how much he knows. Oh and he doesn't give a shit about a young players well-being more importantly.

Carragher: I think Bobby Duncan should leave this guy before he gets sacked by the club

A collection of tweets from Saif varying from 2012 till today:

"People wonder why english players don't develop when liverpool spend a fortune on the usless henderson instead of pushing Shelvey upwards."

"@StanCollymore I wouldn't want somebody serving me in the air with mental health issues. Nothing wrong with that Stan get over it" & "nothing against mental illness but surely they have the right 2not hire if they feel it may reoccur in the air"

In response to "I feel there should be a clear rule that bans all convicted sex offenders from football. That's all. No mater what's happened before." Saif said:"@MissNataliePike why? Unless they're Gay convicted sex offenders how is he a danger to his team mates? Guy has served hiss time let him be"

"are you gay as well as a nobody? @jimmyjones2012: "@saifpr i'm off now, gotta finish washing your rolls royce, laters babe"

"I'm homophobic in the same way that I am aracnophobic.I have nothing against gays or spiders but I would scream if I saw one in my bath."

"A young girl in China lost her virginity at 13, her name was: Sum Yung Ho"

"Do you think when Suarez lines up against Senegal he's going to turn around to his team mates and say "I thought we we're playing MonteNegro"

"WTF🤮🤮🤮" in response to a post about "two adorable gay penguins adopting an egg"

3 days ago-"What is a loan with obligation? Surely its just a permanent deal with payments that start at the end of the season. Asking for a friend trying to do a transfer and the club is saying they will consider a loan with obligation but not with an option. Sounds like bs to me."

Today: "And for everybody tweeting that this is to do with money and wages it has zero to do with it or even an increase in wages. Just to make that clear. All clubs that came in for him were going to pay Bobby the same low salary he is on at Liverpool so he can prove himself."

Neil Jones- "We could be about to have the first recorded instance where a player has to advise an agent over his social media output."

Liverpool FC official statement: "Liverpool Football Club is aware and disappointed by the unattributed comments and unfounded allegations that have been made in the media regarding one of our players. As the interests of the player in question are not best served by either inaccurate speculation, inflammatory statements or public discourse, we will be making no further comment. We will, however, continue our efforts to work privately with the player to find resolution in the best interests of all involved."

Video of Saif messaging girls from Babestation promising to fly them out to Dubai:
Po viso šito backlash Rubie ištrynė ne tik statementą, bet ir savo social media. :lol: RIP.

Ne pirmas ir ne paskutinis kartas, kai nekantrūs pacukai agentų birtais patiki, ir lieka nudegę.
Tommy
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 6

Saif: Do you also want to give advice on how to spit at people from the outside of a car?
:madridista: :madridista: :madridista: vien už šitą ant Saifo nesinori kažkokių neigiamų minčių laikyti
Phect

Įdomus keisas iš legal pusės nusimato. Kaip žinia, po šio sezono baigiasi klubo sutartis su dabartiniu kit provideriu - New Balance. Ne vieną mėnesį puse lūpų jau sklando gandai, jog praktiškai jau yra sukirsta rankomis dėl naujo megadealo su Nike.

Man patinka New Balance. Pastaraisiais metais tikrai labai gražių aprangų paserviravo, tačiau turi jie vieną bėdą - availability. Visi bent kiek populiaresni produktai pastoviai būna out of stock - tiek marškinėliai, tiek džempakai, batai ir pan. Ir atrodo, jog tai yra viena pagrindinių priežasčių, dėl kurių LFC ieško kito tiekėjo.

New Balance sako, jog pagal dabar galiojančią sutartį turi pirmenybės teisę pratęst kontraktą su LFC, jei pasiūlo tokią pačią kainą kaip ir naujas bideris (šiuo atveju Nike). LFC sako, jog NB negali patenkinti tokios produkcijos paklausos, kokia yra reikalinga klubui. Ginčas keliasi į teismą.

Phect

Phect wrote: 24 Sep 2019, 13:49 Įdomus keisas iš legal pusės nusimato. Kaip žinia, po šio sezono baigiasi klubo sutartis su dabartiniu kit provideriu - New Balance. Ne vieną mėnesį puse lūpų jau sklando gandai, jog praktiškai jau yra sukirsta rankomis dėl naujo megadealo su Nike.

Man patinka New Balance. Pastaraisiais metais tikrai labai gražių aprangų paserviravo, tačiau turi jie vieną bėdą - availability. Visi bent kiek populiaresni produktai pastoviai būna out of stock - tiek marškinėliai, tiek džempakai, batai ir pan. Ir atrodo, jog tai yra viena pagrindinių priežasčių, dėl kurių LFC ieško kito tiekėjo.

New Balance sako, jog pagal dabar galiojančią sutartį turi pirmenybės teisę pratęst kontraktą su LFC, jei pasiūlo tokią pačią kainą kaip ir naujas bideris (šiuo atveju Nike). LFC sako, jog NB negali patenkinti tokios produkcijos paklausos, kokia yra reikalinga klubui. Ginčas keliasi į teismą.
Prieš kelias savaites pasirodė dar viena naujiena, susijusi su impending nauju kit dealu, bet kadangi esu tinginys, tai neapsiėmiau nieko parašyt.

Paul Joyce rašė:

Ir viskas tuomet pasidaro aišku dėl LFC nenoro toliau bendradarbiauti su NB. Čia šiaip mega dealas būtų - joks kitas futbolo klubas Europoje tokio (kur klubas gauna ženklią pajamų už pardavimus dalį) neturi (Juve turi panašų, bet gauna šaibas (tiesa, 100%) tik iš 4 savo oficialių fizinių shopų Italijoje).
Phect

Daugiau detalių apie kontraktą su Nike, kuris, reikalams klostantis gerai, gali siekti apie £100m per metus. Nike, savo ruožtu, tam tikrų saugiklių irgi įsidėjo. United pamokos išmoktos.

aBil

Nespalvotas

#Mbappe2020 :united: