[Spurs] Laisvas kampas

Furis
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 57

Kaip kitaip susitaupysi pinigų transferam?

Ezzy
Posts in topic: 3

čia turbūt į šitą subą labiausiai tiktų

:happy-partydance:
Keturlapis_Dobilas
Posts in topic: 11

Labai puikus postas, Ezzy. Bet tiktų gal ir į Marseille temą, jis neseniai dar ten žaidė.

Šeip postas vo :handgestures-thumbup:
Ezzy
Posts in topic: 3

Keturlapis_Dobilas wrote: 27 Jul 2019, 22:50 Labai puikus postas, Ezzy. Bet tiktų gal ir į Marseille temą, jis neseniai dar ten žaidė.

Šeip postas vo :handgestures-thumbup:
Malonu, kad patiko, pagalvojau jog visgi jis jūsų legenda
:madridista:
Furis
Site Admin

Mano mancrush Dembele (tas geriausias iš visų įmanomų Dembele) net ir interviu dalina įdomius, minimaliai sugarcoatinimo:
Mousa Demebele has no regrets about leaving Tottenham for China, despite his former club reaching the Champions League final last season.

The Belgian, 32, moved to Guangzhou R&F in January for £11m and said his new team-mates teased him about Spurs' European run.

"When I came to the club they were all laughing," he said.

"But people who know me know I never regret my choices. It's a shame for me but I didn't regret it for one second."

"I was very happy for Tottenham because they deserved it and no-one works harder than them," he said. "As players they are very good guys so you want them to succeed."
"Money is a thing in moving here, of course," said Dembele.

"People who come here earn good money but it depends. If you come here only for the money and you don't enjoy the experience and lock yourself away in your hotel then it's bad.

"If you earn good money and you enjoy the culture then it's a good experience.

"I told the players at Tottenham that in the last few years of my career I wanted to go to a different country. When China came I was happy because it's a big challenge and I wanted to have a culture shock.

"It's very different, including how the people react to you in daily life.

"It depends how you are as a personality. I know a lot of people who come here and think it's rubbish and hate it but if you're open-minded it's very cool.

"It's so funny to think the plane ride is 'only' about 12 hours but it's a different world when you get here - and it's totally different on the pitch as well."

"In China they want people who create something from nothing," he added. "If you're a stable player who just passes sideways they don't really make the difference because they can only have three [overseas] players on the pitch."
"If there are two negatives about China they are that it is so far from my family and friends, plus where I am in Guangzhou it's hot for the whole year," he added.

"I'm used to living in cold areas for my whole life, but here in the winter it's 22 degrees. For six months it's more than 30 degrees and it's very humid.

"I'm here with my wife and kids. My kids are young - four and two - and they enjoy it because they have a nice set-up, they can swim a lot. They look at everything positively.

"For my wife at the beginning it was a bit difficult because she loved London. The language is hard but now she really enjoys it. It's always negative to be a bit far from your family but she enjoys the rest of it."
Furis
Site Admin

Tottenham 16/17 sezone, kas buvo geriausi Spursai, kuriuos matė mano akys:

reyu
mes que un club
Posts in topic: 7

Former Dinamo Zagreb director about negotiating with Tottenham: "In 2008, we had everything arranged so that Modric would leave. Then I asked Levy for 5 Tottenham shirts. He said that then Tottenham would pay less, as the value of the shirts would have to be taken from the €21 million they paid."
:lol:
T-Wolves
Posts in topic: 1

Impressive
Furis
Site Admin

Vaizdas iš pirmo NFL mačo Spurs stadione, 60,463 žiūrovų. Amerika Londone.

Furis
Site Admin

Ben Davies kalba.. Velso kalba? Valų? Bet kokiu atveju, naujas atrakinimas mano smegenyse.

KOP
Posts in topic: 1

Kažin ar didelis netikėtumas būtų jei Pochettino spjautų į betvarkę Londone ir išlėktų į atsilaisvinusią vietą Bavarijoje?
Keturlapis_Dobilas
Posts in topic: 11

KOP wrote: 04 Nov 2019, 01:57 Kažin ar didelis netikėtumas būtų jei Pochettino spjautų į betvarkę Londone ir išlėktų į atsilaisvinusią vietą Bavarijoje?
Būtų.
Phect
Posts in topic: 6

Gal labiau į laisvą kampą nei prie komandos tinka. Dele, zoomeri tu - tau 23 metai, ffs :lol:

Furis
Site Admin

Jei kam nors įdomu kontekstas, tai čia jis apie savo hamstringo traumas, kurių per 2.5 sezono turėjo 5 (penkias).
Phect
Posts in topic: 6

Furis wrote: 27 Nov 2019, 08:36 Jei kam nors įdomu kontekstas, tai čia jis apie savo hamstringo traumas, kurių per 2.5 sezono turėjo 5 (penkias).
Na mažiau juokingos šitos citatos tai nepadaro. Prastas arba treniruočių/poilsio režimas, arba audinių struktūra jau tokia, jog yra polinkis į tokio pobūdžio traumas. Vargu ar turi ką nors bendro su amžiumi, ypač kai tas amžius yra toks. ;)
reyu
mes que un club

reyu
mes que un club

Klubo legenda - Vincentas Janssenas tapo Meksikos čempionu.
Furis
Site Admin

Pasirodė kokybiškas. Tottenham Hotspur in 2020:

Furis
Site Admin

Į tema prie [mention]hippo[/mention] ir kitų forumo narių postų apie Nike ir jų šabloniškumą:

reyu
mes que un club

Furis wrote: 02 Feb 2020, 17:17 Į tema prie hippo ir kitų forumo narių postų apie Nike ir jų šabloniškumą:
Nike Senior Director: