[ASSE] Naujienos

T-Wolves
Posts in topic: 260

:think:
RMC Sport is able to confirm the information revealed by Le Parisien on a concrete approach of the Crown Scholes of Cambodia Norodom Ravichak to buy the ASSE. KPMG is handling the case on behalf of the owners of the Saint-Etienne club. The latter is waiting for certainty about the financial capacities of the potential buyers and do not want to take any legal criminal tax risk.
True lover of France, Norodom Ravichak, would like to build a real ambitious sports project, according to Le Parisien. The idea would be to build a "competitive" team.
Bėdelė, kad nelabai eina rasti informacijos apie šį veikėją. Ir kokio maždaug finansinio kalibro šis princas..
velnes
chaliavčikas galimai prie komunizmo
Posts in topic: 4

T-Wolves wrote: 23 Aug 2021, 20:24
Iš konkurencinės pusės Pickfis, Hendo, Ramsdale šiai dienai rimčiau atrodo nei Maignan, Areola ar Meslier.
Šiai dienai gal ir rimčiau, kai Pickfis yra stabilus nr.1, bet ilgam laikotarpy Meslier ir Maignan atrodo kaip rimtesnė konkurencija.
T-Wolves

T-Wolves wrote: 19 Sep 2021, 00:43 :think:
RMC Sport is able to confirm the information revealed by Le Parisien on a concrete approach of the Crown Scholes of Cambodia Norodom Ravichak to buy the ASSE. KPMG is handling the case on behalf of the owners of the Saint-Etienne club. The latter is waiting for certainty about the financial capacities of the potential buyers and do not want to take any legal criminal tax risk.
True lover of France, Norodom Ravichak, would like to build a real ambitious sports project, according to Le Parisien. The idea would be to build a "competitive" team.
Bėdelė, kad nelabai eina rasti informacijos apie šį veikėją. Ir kokio maždaug finansinio kalibro šis princas..

Šiandien kiek daugiau informacijos pateikė mūsų potencialus pirkėjas:
"I am passionate about football and I grew up being enthusiastic about the French championship and of course for the France team. This is how I have always had a particular affection for ASSE, which occupies a special place among the very big clubs in France. Thanks to my various business networks, I was able to meet personalities from world of football and one thing leading to another I learned about the project of sale of the ASSE a few months ago. My goal today is to take care of Saint Etienne and all those who work so that this club finds its place in French and European football."

Regarding the financial means at his disposal, the Scholes did not wish to say more, simply specifying that solid partners were accompanying him and that they would be presented when the time came.

On his ambition, SAR Norodom Ravichak wants to be clear. He is not there to carry out a financial transaction and wants to invest in the long term with the desire to create a bridge with his country, in particular on training:

"I am not coming to carry out a financial transaction. I want to invest myself in the long term and take care of ASSE. If we come to an understanding, I will provide sufficient means to achieve these ambitions and allow Saint Etienne to regain its status.

Beyond that, I also want to promote French football and Ligue 1 in Asia by highlighting ASSE. I am thinking in particular of developing academies, a strong point of ASSE, in my country, Cambodia, and in other countries on the Asian continent. In doing so, we will also help promote the city of Saint Etienne and its region abroad. My ambition for Saint Etienne is national and international."
Viskas gražu, tik reikia tikėtis finansinės galimybės yra solidžios. Due dilligence tikiuosi KPMG rimtą padarys.
T-Wolves

Prezidentai, pasak L'Equipe, į antrą etapą praleido minėtą Kambodžos princą ir vietinę investuotojų grupę su Olivier Markarian priešakyje. Sąlygos labai paprastos. €40m už akcijas + garantija, kad artimiausiu metu į kluba bus investuota min €60m. Ravichak siūlo €55m prezidentams ir pasiruošęs įmesti į klubą €45m.
T-Wolves

Klubo pardavimų fronte nieko labai naujo. Kaip suprantu, tikslas vis dar yra parduoti iki 2022m., jog naujasis savininkas galėtų investuoti sausį, kai daug žaidėjų išvažiavę bus į ANC.
Lyderiaujantis yra vietos verslininkų Markarian projektas. Minusai tokie, kad abejotinių finansinių pajėgumų ir artimi Romeyer. Tai labai toli nepabėgtume nuo dabartinių savininkų. Tik tiek, kad jiems pavyko pateikti €100m garantijas, tai buvo prileisti į KPMG "data room".
Kambodžos princo susidomėjimas atvėso, bet ir lėšų šaltinio pagrįsti jam nepavyko.
JAV Terappin fondas out, o pagrindinė priežastis, tai jog struktūra panaši į tai, kas ne taip seniai vyko su Bordeaux.
Ir yra vienas nežinonamasis, kuris irgi pateikęs €100m garantijas bei turi prieigą prie klubo duomenų.
T-Wolves

T-Wolves

T-Wolves

Pasirašyta bendradarbiavimo sutartis su Guediawaye Hopes klubu iš Senegalo. Turėsime pirmumą į jų žaidėjus. Iš ten jau atvyko vartininkas Boubacar Fall, o neseniai pasirašyta sutartis su krašto puolėju El-Hadji Dieye, kuris jau krito Puel į akį bei nemažai treniruojasi su pagrindine komanda. Neužilgo iš ten atvyks dar vienas jaunas žaidėjas - Ibrahima Dabo. Irgi wingeris.
Būtų smagu, jei ilgąjame laikotarpyje turėtume kažką panašaus, kaip Metz su Generation Foot.
T-Wolves

L'Equipe rašo, kad pirkėjai, kurie buvo įleisti į KPMG data room, turi iki pirmadienio pateikti oficialų pasiūlymą įsigyti klubą. Kalbama, kad vienas pirkėjas tai jau padarė, o antras dar planuoja. Suma už akcijas radikaliai nukrito nuo paskutinių pranešimų. Vietoj €60m, kalbame apie viso labo €12-20m. Tikslas viską užbaigti iki sausio.
T-Wolves

Minėtas Kambodžos princas Ravichak yra ne kas kita, kaip visiškas fraud'as :lol:
"This is the case with Norodom Ravichak and his counsel Maitre Carlos Bajarano who provided a financial guarantee document of 100 million euros from a large international bank which turns out to be a forgery. The club decided to file a complaint with the public prosecutor of Paris for acts of forgery, use of forgery and attempted fraud."
Gerai, kad KPMG kontroliuoja dalykus.

Šaltinių teigimu pirmauja Bodmer-Roussier projektas. Bodmer turėjo neblogą futbolininko karjerą, žaidė pas mus pusmetį, kai laimėjo CdL. Vėliau dirbo punditu. Roussier kelerius metus prezidentavo OM ir yra gana žinomas veikėjas Prancūzijos futbole. Už jų nugaros Šveicarijos ir Kanados fondai.
T-Wolves

Mūsų P/N eilutė eilė metų atrodo normaliai, nes neigiamą EBITDA ir operating profitą dengiam iš žaidėjų pardavimų. Tai tos akcininkų pagyros, kad tiek metų dirbam į pliusą, yra nedaug vertos.
Aiškiai matosi, kad su Europos lyga tiek TV teisės, tiek matchday pajamos buvo stipriai ženklesnės, o prie prastų rezultatų fanai nebeeina taip. Už tai maloniai stebina išaugusios komercinės pajamos.
Algos nenormaliam lygyje jau buvo prie tokių apyvartų, tai per šituos pora metų čia bus neblogai apsivalyta. Stipriai auga kitos sąnaudos, būtų įdomu suprasti, kas ten slypi.
Skola rekordiškai išaugo ir čia yra mūsų didysis inkaras. Casho eilutė kažkiek pagerina situaciją. Taip pat matosi, kad nemažai pinigų už transferus mes dar nesame gavę. Labiausiai lol yra owner financing su visiška tuštuma paskutinius 10 metų. Dividendus vis tiek išsimoka :madridista:
T-Wolves

Press release from ASSE shareholders

An article published this morning shows some misunderstandings that shareholders wish to clarify about the club's sales file.

Anxious to see the case moving forward, the shareholders gave KPMG the deadline of November 23 to complete its investigations and give its final conclusions on the quality of the cases.

The shareholders confirm that they hold documents which prove that the representatives of Norodom Ravichak presented false documents. They will present them in due course.

Contrary to what has been written today, the club's own funds have not evaporated.
They are well above the figure presented and will - like last season - end the season calmly
klounz
Posts in topic: 2

Kuo tikėti?
T-Wolves

klounz wrote: 09 Nov 2021, 22:06Kuo tikėti?
Šiais laikais, tik savimi.
T-Wolves

Užderėjo truputi naujienų apie ekipą. Ant bangos esantis žurnalistas Molina nieko gero pasakyti neturėjo:
"Saint-Etienne has promised 25 million sales to the DNCG. I have the impression that the guys are making suspicious estimates. And that's okay! You just need to know the right people. [...] That's it. everything from cronyism to French football.

Saint-Etienne is complicated. I don't know how they're going to end the season. Everyone is at war. There are dates where one of the presidents insults the whole club. And the other he does the same on his side. I know that there are players who don't want to go to Saint-Etienne just for the climate which is so bad.

Claude Puel may be adapted for another generation. When you are president you do not insult the whole club when you welcome a new player. This is unheard of.

The two presidents insult each other off it's violent. Then with Puel it did not match on a lot of things. The club is doing badly and it's pretty sad because it's a historic club."
Fantastika.

Kita savaitė labai svarbi klubui. 23d. turėtų būti daugiau info dėl klubo pardavimo, nes iki tada turi ateiti visi pasiūlymai. Labai daug info vaikšto. Vienur teigiama, kad prezidentai abu nori kuo greičiau nusimesti klubą, kiti, kad laukia geresnių laikų. Tikiuosi viskas kuo greičiau užsibaigs. Taip pat 25d. meet'as su DNCG, kur bus aptarta finansinė situacija ir ar klubas gali įdarbinti žiema. Puel tiki, kad galės ir norėtų 2-3 žaidėjų. Realistiškiausia būtų nuomos pagrindais.

Tuo tarpu Puel ir Soucasse davė interviu L'Equipe, Le Progres. Kaip visada sakė, kad kito kelio, nei susimažinti algas, išsiparduoti, nebuvo, tačiau nuo sekančios vasaros (jei neiškrisime į Ligue 2), gyvenimas taps lengvesnis ir galėsime pirkti žaidėjus. Taip pat Soucasse įdomią mintį pasakė, kad iš komercinės pusės rekordinės pajamos nusimato. Šitą tvirtina ir prieš tai mano įmestos fin ataskaitos. Bent jau kažkur gerai tvarkosi klubas. Puel dar davė interviu Rothen. Geriausia dalis apie Ruffier:
With Ruffier it was quite simple. There was no problem with the Ruff, and as soon as I started, with the 2nd Game, Bordeaux, I gave him advice from my sidelines on a dismissal. And immediately he spoke very sharply ... I've never experienced this since I was a coach. It continued, with another match behind, behind closed doors and everyone heard (…). At one point, the team was in trouble, he was also in his game management, and I just told him that in some games I was going to put Moulin on. I offered him 2 options: to be on the bench or to really breathe. And he got up right away, he took it very badly, he called his agent and it went on all the networks, the media. I .. got set on fire for putting a player to rest"
:confusion-shrug:
T-Wolves

Apie konkrečius klubo pirkėjus šiandien nesužinosime:
"The consulting firm considered that the legal and financial guarantees provided by the candidates are insufficient [...] None of the candidates can therefore enter in exclusive negotiation."

In the remainder of the press release, the shareholders evoke new interests: "The shareholders are pleased to note that new candidates presented themselves with files which meet the criteria requested by KPMG and await with serenity the recommendations of the audit firm on the subject of these candidates whose financial capacity is indisputable with a desire to conclude as soon as possible."
Teks palaukt..
T-Wolves

Atrinkti trys logo iš kurių vienas taps naujuoju komandos logotipu:
Trečias būtų tikrai nestandartinis ir įdomus, bet man negaliu pasirinkt tarp pirmo ir antro :think:
T-Wolves

Šiandien klubas išleido proginius marškinėlius pagerbti Perrin karjerą ir retirino 24 numerį, kuriuo jis žaidė. Marškinėlių pagaminta tik 470 - tiek, kiek Perrin sužaidė rungtynių už Les Verts.
A tricolor scapular adorns the front of the jersey, in reference to the tunic worn by Loïc Perrin in the last game of his career. It was in the Coupe de France final, against PSG, on July 24, 2020.

This jersey is more than just a jersey. It is filled with history (s)! It tells the story of the extraordinary career of a player who became a legend! The photos sublimated on the jersey retrace the highlights of his seventeen seasons as a professional footballer at ASSE: from his first pro match on August 15, 2003, through the joyful scene of his first goal with the professionals in 2005, until the discovery of the French team, without forgetting the European matches played with ASSE. Other details of the jersey also refer to his thirteen years in captaincy, at the Geoffroy-Guichard stadium, to the support of the supporters, to his appointment as club ambassador, and above all to one of his fondest memories in Green: the Coupe de la Ligue won on April 20, 2013.

On the back of the jersey, Loïc Perrin wished to give a nod to all the teammates with whom he played. Thus, 205 names appear inside the number 24.
Luigi
Posts in topic: 25

T-Wolves wrote: 24 Nov 2021, 14:16 Atrinkti trys logo iš kurių vienas taps naujuoju komandos logotipu:
Trečias būtų tikrai nestandartinis ir įdomus, bet man negaliu pasirinkt tarp pirmo ir antro :think:
Tas trečias logo primena tuos sovietų laikų kariškių ženklelius, kurie buvo segami į žiemines kepures, paltų arba švarko šonus ir per armijos dieną visi prisigėrę rusų seniai su pasididžiavimu juos apsimaudavo ir grožėdavosi.
klounz
Posts in topic: 2

jamčiau pirmą :) antras daugiau klasika dvelkia.